Welcome to the home of Fayette County Community Youth Football (www.fayettecountyfootball.com)
Football Registration Update (7/20/17):
We are excited with the interest in our program! ALL teams are full. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered for late registration and we will address on a case-by-case basis.
Click here to go directly to football and cheer registration.
Year #2 is in the books for our successful first year incorporation. Great things have happened over the off season. Starr's Mill Youth Football successfully incorporated with the McIntosh High Chief's Youth Football program in Peachtree City in 2016. This merger allowed us to grow youth football in this area and will provide more resources and field space for our kids to play. This merger consolidates youth football in Fayette County under one board of directors to manage youth football in our community.
New for this year, 2017....
Your football organization has reached out to all the schools districts in Fayette County to incorporate into a community based (feeder) youth football program for the school districts for Whitewater High, Fayette County High, and Sandy Creek High youth football teams. The concept is as follows:
- Players restricted to those living in the school district for your school. Exceptions to move players between districts by Executive Board vote to fill short teams, religious based schools, private schools, home school programs, etc.
- Tackle football for 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th grades. K-2nd grade on flag football. A special relationship is being considered with the middle school football programs whereby the 7th grade players will practice with their middle school and play youth football games on Saturday.
- Association with the varsity football staff to incorporate philosophies, teaching methods, model the same football concepts as closely as possible. Coaching clinics and mentoring program for our youth coaches from the middle school and varsity programs.
- A member of the varsity/middle school staff will be invited to have board representation for league decisions
- Mentoring program by high school varsity players where varsity players mentor the youth players at games, practices, events, etc.
- Uniforms will mirror the varsity/middle school as close as possible.
- Youth night during a varsity home game(s)
- Youth cheer program
- Our league will be a part of Metro Youth Football. We will play each other (Starr’s Mill, Chiefs, Tigers, Wildcats and Patriots) in addition to expected four crossover games with other metro Atlanta football teams. Winners of the south metro division are expected to play the winners of the north metro division for championship games.
Welcome to 10 years of successful community based feeder football in Fayette County.
Thank you for your support,
Board of Directors
Fayette County Community Youth Football
Stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter.
If you have a question please email us at email@example.com.